Now available for 2019/20 academic year!
A beautiful property converted into a building with studio apartments in the centre between close to DeMontfort University and Royal Infirmary.
The standard 2 bed flat comes beautifully fitted kitchen with built in cooker, fridge freezer and mircrowave.
You both have your own bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
Car parking bays are available outside the property (is subject to availability so please contact management for more information)
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
- Utility bills included
- Complimentary internet
- Garden or driveway view
- Laundry facilities
- Allocated car parking available
- Close to DMU & LRI